Nitro add-in crashes in Outlook 365

AZinNV

I have installed both Nitro 11 and Nitro 12 on two different computers with Office 365 installations. The Nitro add-ins work in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, but cause Outlook to crash. On both machines, I uninstalled and reinstalled the add-ins using the NitroPDFSupportTools.exe. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the entire program on both. Prior to the uninstall/reinstall, the error dialog box stated "There is no creation process." After the uninstall/reinstall, the error dialog box stated "Failed conversion."

Please let me know how I might troubleshoot getting the Nitro PDF Creation add-in to work with Outlook 365. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @AZinNV,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

In order to better assist you with your query I would need some more information.

- What exact build of Nitro Pro are you using? You can find this by going to Help > About Nitro Pro and it will look something like "11.1.2.3".

- What is your operating system and is it a 32 or 64-bit system?

- Please also describe your exact workflow steps by step so I can reproduce the process.

- Is the issue file-specific or is it happening on all files? If it is file specific, please provide a copy of the file(s) you are working with.

Cheers!

Nitro Pro version is: 11.0.8.470

Workflow: 1) Select one email or a group of emails (problem occurs for both single PDF and PDF package). 2) Go to Nitro toolbar and click on Create PDF. 3) Print dialog box opens then stalls. 4) Nitro Pro Add-In dialog box appears stating "failed conversion."

This is happening consistently on any email or group of emails in Outlook. It does not matter what is chosen.

Thank you for your help with this.

• 2 weeks later...