Logo is blurry using "Convert to PDF with Nitro"

Bioman

We are testing Nitro Pro 12 trial. We have a Word document with company logo.From within Word, if I print to Nitro PDF printer, the pdf is fine. But from File Explorer, when I right click the file and select 'Convert to PDF with Nitro', the result is the logo image is very poor quality, blurry and missing pixels. Is there an issue with Nitro Pro 12? Or is this a trial limitation? I do have another PC with Nitro Pro 10 and doing same action on the same Word document creates clear and sharp logo.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bioman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note 'Right-click > Convert to PDF with Nitro Pro' uses the conversion quality set from Create PDF > From File > Settings. 

Open your Nitro Pro and increase the conversion quality to Print Read and try again.

Cheers!

I can't find FILE > SETTINGS. There is FILE > PREFERNCES (but nothing there). I went to my Devices and Printers, open the printer properties of the Nitro PDF 12 printer and change the printing defaults to "Print Ready' quality. Is that the setting? (in printer properties?)

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bioman,

Thanks for your response and my apologies if I was not clear.

Please refer to below screenshot on where to increase the quality settings:

HomeTab-PDF-FromFile.thumb.png.64ba2870f8eadf90642e67068c6a8a16.png

If changing the settings did not help, could you please send me a private message and provide a sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end?

To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I am having a similar issue. I have a drawing already in Nitro that has a pixillated logo. I have correct the source document and now want to swap out the pages, page for page. I have identified th epages to be removed, and when i click on browse button to select the new pages from a new document it hangs up.

The page range for the add file is autofilled at 1 which is fine, but I get three ??? for the final page in the range of 27 total pages. When i click ok, it wont recognize my entry.

Archived