cant activate

chuckbowers@comcast.net

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @chuckbowers@comcast.net,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for the late response.

Is your Nitro Pro reverting to trial after every major Windows Updates?

If the answer is yes, kindly note upon upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To fix this issue, kindly re-activate Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

With regards to approving posts in our forums page, it has to be first reviewed to keep sensitive information hidden from other users.

Thanks for choosing Nitro and please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have further questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @asdf,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Also, how often your machines reverts to trial mode? Is it happening every after Windows Updates like on weekends?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Archived