Nitro Pro Upgrade Possibility from Pro 10 to Pro 12

Regina Yingling

Regina Yingling

I work in IT at a Hospital and we purchased Nitro Pro 10 for one of our staff on 6/10/16. Recently was able to download the Trial for Nitro Pro 11 for the user to try as she was having issues with her Nitro Pro 10.  The Nitro Pro 11 is working great but I was told via email that Nitro Pro 11 is no longer sold.  My question now is can I upgrade from Nitro Pro 10 to Nitro Pro 12.  I did reply back to the email I received and asked the same question however the only response I got was to check the Community Forum, Knowledge Base, User Guide or License Portal. :-(

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @reginaghy,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of Nitro Pro 10 you would like to upgrade to Nitro Pro 12.

This matters because upgrading process for retail and business accounts are different.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 7 months later...
setia sianturi

Hello @AllainU,

I just buy nitroPro 10.5.8.44 from online shop due my lacks knowledge. The shop descripted that the activation need internet connection and others thing that convince its not cracked software.  I given link download from Google drive and SN through email. But I'm suspicious its cracked software. Is this link https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade could validate my SN wether its fake or not?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @setia sianturi,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the a copy of the email message you have received?

We would love to know its content like steps on how they were asking you to activate the program that you purchased.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.