Problems Activating

Nancy Rodney

Nancy Rodney

I have just purchased two new computers and am having problems activating my licenses.  I have deactivated the license on both old computers and my licenses show that I have two available  licenses and 0 used.  However, when I try to activate Nitro on one of my new computers, it is showing me that I have no licenses available.  I was able to activate the license on one of the new computers and it's working.... however, when I look on Nitro, it shows that I still have two licenses available.  It's not registering that I am using one license.   How am I going to get the 2nd computer activated?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nancy Rodney,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

On the first machine where you are able to activate Nitro Pro, could you please check if it generated all-zeroes '00000' Computer ID? You can check this by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Advanced. 

If my suspicion is correct, an adjustment has to be made on our end for you to activate on your second machine.

To proceed, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Nancy Rodney

I replied by email but just now realized it was a "no reply email".  How do I send you a private message with the serial #?   Sorry,  I'm new to this forum.