New computer -- can I still download Nitro Pro 9

billp252@gmail.com

billp252@gmail.com

I have  new desktop PC.  My license for Nitro Pro 9 is still active.  I don't need to upgrade.  Where can I go to download Pro 9; activation seems straightforward after I have it on my new computer.  Thanks.

billp252@gmail.com
30 minutes ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @billp252@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Below are the direct download links for Nitro Pro 9:

Nitro Pro 9 32bit
Nitro Pro 9 64bit

Kind regards,

Thank you, Reymund.  Exactly what I was looking for.  Unfortunately, the 64-bit set-up wizard keeps "ending prematurely".  If you have suggestions, I'd appreciate.  Otherwise, I'll keep working on it.  Thanks, Bill P.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @billp252@gmail.com,

Here are steps I suggest you try:

1. Clear temp folder.

Clear the content of the directory under C:\users\your_username\Appdata\local\temp. For whatever reason, not all temp files automatically remove themselves and is NOT usually caused by Nitro Pro files.

Note: AppData folder is hidden by default. You can access this by typing the above path and replacing the your_username to your user name. 

2. If you have Nitro installed before on this PC, please uninstall it using the cleanup tool. Download cleanup tool here

3. Refer to this link about how to use the cleanup tool:

Note: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro. Please ensure that you save them to another location before using the clean-up tool. This link will show you on how to backup custom stamps/signatures:

4. Then, please check the post I had on this thread. It has a .docx file that address Nitro installation issue such as wizard failure:

Kind regards, 

billp252@gmail.com

Reymund G.,

It worked!  YourAPPData\temp instructions, the  .docx file and the link for Nitro Pro 9 that you sent worked!!  I now have Nitro Pro back on my new pc and will load the data of severeal years.  I am most appreciative for your help on this.

Regards,

Bill P.