Sign in to follow this  
Spyros

Nitro Pro 12 Running in the background and not coming up

Spyros

I had Nitro Pro 12 installed some days ago and it has been working with no issues.

Since yesterday evening, every time I start it, I see it appearing in the background but I cannot get it to appear on the desktop. I have unistalled it and re-installed it on my Thinkpad Yoga 370 i7 16GGB 512SSD laptop with Win10 but it reacts the same way. Any ideas?

Some additional information

I have just realized that the full screen version pressing F12 works but the normal screen not.

Edited by Spyros

AllainU

Hello @Spyros,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps:
1) Focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 
2) Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears.

Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Spyros

The fact is that I had realized that and I had tried it also but it didn't help. I tried it now again, after AlainU's input but again with no change. However, I reconnected my external monitor and then Nitro Pro came back to where it should be, on my laptop screen. I am happy again. Thank you for your input.