Activation on new PC does not work

Koen

Hi guys,

A few days ago I wanted to install my new computer with my software. Unfortunally I could not activate Nitro. What did I do wrong? The version I bought in 2013 is v8 and I already heve deactivate the previous ones.

Regards, Koen.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Koen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Koen,

Thank you for providing your Nitro Pro 8 serial number.

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy

As a courtesy, I have checked our records and did not find any activation errors. What is the exact error message did you receive when you attempted to activate the program?

Alternatively, if you were interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 12 with VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance), kindly access our Upgrade Portal https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade  and enter your v8 serial number.

I hope this helps. I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hi I'm trying to shift a v11 nitro pro to new pc. I have been to the deactivation portal twice now and there are no activations on my s/n. But when I try to activate on new pc it still says. -23 license number already used. Please help - already 2 hours on just changing this program. Office changed easily. Much appreciated. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @cricketer,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to activate Nitro Pro after the software was installed on another laptop. I deactivated the previous one and still am not able to activate it on my new laptop.

Please help.

Edited by Bertus

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bertus,

Upon checking your Nitro Pro 11 serial number, I can see you were able to activate already. To validate this, kindly open Nitro Pro and go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

Are you seeing the serial number and a Deactivate button? If yes, it means it is already activated and you should have the full features of the program.

If you are seeing differently, kindly provide more information about the contents of the About Nitro Pro window.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.