renew trial period

CyberRon

I was looking for a replacement for Nitro Pro 7.5 and downloaded the version 12 trial. I ran into some issues with the OCR - first thing I was investigating - and uninstalled it (within a day or two). I looked around and tried a number of other PDF options and came back for another try at ver 12. Unfortunately when I reinstall it, it tells me that the trial period has expired.

I want to try it out for the two weeks that were supposed to be allotted but can't find a way to get it running. I even downloaded the trial version again and it still says the trial period is expired.

Is there any way to reset the trial period so I can try before buy? I would really like to try it out and run it through thoroughly before deciding to purchase.

Is there a way to reset the trial period for ver12? I only used it for about a day, went on to other PDF editors, and when I came back to Nitro Pro the trial had expired.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it's still locked out.

I would like to give it another try.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @CyberRon,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the Installation ID by opening Nitro Pro > Click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation > Advanced?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.