Form field font

Ehooo

Hi everyone, I'm new here bu I find NitroPDF fascinating. So my questions is: 

I have a PDF with a lot of form fields - text fields, radio buttons, check boxes. Is there a way to change the font on ALL text fields at once WITHOUT going one by one?

Thanks for your help.

Ehooo

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Ehooo,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

There isn't a way to do this all at once when all the fields have been created. You can, however, set the default properties and apply the properties to the subsequent form fields that will be created.

I hope that helps!

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for replying to my question. You say there isn't a way, I say there is. There is always a way. And I found it.

Here it is:

1. Open your  PDF form.

2. Click Forms on the top menu

3. Click Select fields.

4. Then use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A (select all fields) or you can click in one of the corners of the form, hold the left mouse button down and then drag the mouse pointer all the way to the opposite corner of the form. This way you are selecting all fields with the mouse.

5. Right click anywhere in the selected area.

6. Go to Properties, then Appearance and then pick up your new font.

7. Click close

All text fields will have the new font that you selected.

You are welcome.

Ehooo

Hi Ehooo!

Maybe you can help me out. I have used thr product before but I am totally confused why it's not working now. I have a PDF that I am trying to edit and it allows me to click in the document but will not let me make any changes. I have checked the OCR and all of that. Whenever I click into the document to edit it automatically jumps to the format tools and then highlights the entire document in blue and the section I want to edit in the " red box". There are no restrictions on the document because it's my own( but I double checked the properties on it as well.) 

HALPPPPP!