Editing

Mally MAl

Hello, 

I am using the trial version NITRO Pro 12.1 and when editing a document it is not allowing me to select, delete and correct. I am able to click in the areas but that is all. Please help. 

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Mally MAl,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Is this a scanned document? Have you tried using OCR before editing?

Cheers! 

• 2 months later...

I am trying to edit a PDF that was scanned in however, i can't. The sections I want to edit are trimmed with the orange text box but I can't delete, or type over anything. Also, when clicking into the document the entire document is outlined in the blue box before I click into it. Please help! I have to have this done by tomorrow.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Mally MAl,

Please download the latest build using the link below and update your copy:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Once updated, kindly open the scanned file and apply OCR to be able to edit: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/ocr/000001654

If the issue persists, please direct message me the file so I can investigate further.

Cheers!

I have tried this several times and it's still not working. The letters are even shifting and not in the correct order. I literally can only click in the document and try to hit delete but nothing happens 

I select the text I am wanting to edit and use the back space or delete button and it does nothing to the text. The entire page is traced in blue as I try to edit within the orange edit box 

• 10 months later...
Ismael Guebre

hello all of you.  I would like to know if it is possible to search and replace a text on all pages with nitro 9 ???  thank you for helping me.