CANT ACTIVATE MY LICENSE

VG.

HELLO TEAM

ONE OF MY USERS RECEIVED A NEW COMPUTER TODAY, SO I DEACTIVATED HIS NITRO AND ATTEMPTED TO REACTIVATE IT ON THE NEW COMPUTER

OF COURSE, IT DID NOT WORK, AND NOW BOTH COMPUTERS ARE DEACTIVATED

YES, I USED YOUR DEACTIVATION PORTAL TO SIGN NITRO OUT OF EVERY COMPUTER

YES, I TRIED CALLING CLEAVERBRIDGE WHERE THEY INFORMED ME THAT YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR A $150 PEICE OF SOFTWARE

YES, I THINK THAT'S VERY WRONG, YOU'RE SELLING AIR WHEN YOU SELL A SAAS, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS CARE

SOMEONE REACH OUT TO ME TODAY, OR WE ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MOVING TO ADOBE, THIS IS INSANE. NOW ONE OF MY EMPLOYEES CAN DO NOTHING ALL DAY UNLESS I GET A NEW LICENSE. 

THANKS

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @VG.,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for this inconvenience.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro you are having issue activating?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @VG.,

Thank you for providing the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12.

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

Hello @CQR,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I also saw your private message and was able to make an adjustment so please try activating again.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Edited by AllainU