Nitro Login/Reinstall issue?

jbarb83

I purchased NitroPDF in December for $159.  I had some work done on my computer two weeks ago and now the program doesn't recognize me as being logged into my account.  Consequently, I cannot modify PDF's.  I tried to reset my password, but my email address does not appear to be recognized.  I have all three license numbers for people at my company using the software, but I do not know which license number belongs to which user, so I don't want to do anything with them until I can clear that up.  I think this is a simple resolution if I can talk to someone about it, but it appears that is an impossibility with your customer support structure (kind of unbelievable and disappointing).  Can anyone from Nitro get in touch with me so we can resolve what should be a simple issue?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @jbarb83,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The serial numbers of your Nitro Pro products
-Can you access each of the machines currently with Nitro Pro installed? If yes, you can find their Computer IDs by doing these steps and send it to me as well:
a. Click the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Deactivate (or Activate depending on the current status of Nitro. Click 'Yes' at the User Account Control if using Windows Vista / 7 / 8).
b. In the Nitro Pro Activation Assist dialog, click Advanced.
c. On the next dialog box you will see the Computer ID (and the Installation ID).

For more details like screenshots of this process, kindly refer to: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/computer id/000001916

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.