Product Updates

Str1ke

Hello,

Quick question...

I am purchasing the productivity suite and it gives me an option to purchase updates for one year. If I do not purchase this update pack are security updates for the product made available for free? 

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Str1ke,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

At the moment, you can still download updates without purchasing Product Updates because we’re currently setting up an online system that will allow only minor updates to all customers but any major updates or upgrades to a different version will require Product Updates or VIP subscription.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Edited by AllainU

• 5 weeks later...

On a similar topic, I have two licences, both of which I've been paying for product updates for two years. They're due for renewal this time of year. I haven't had an email asking me for payment which is what the online chat agent Sharon G advised should happen and she directed me here.

Are you saying I didn't need to pay? If I don't need to pay can I have a full refund? If I still need to pay where's the web page I need? If you are replacing this product with the suite of which I have no interest can you tell me how to upgrade for approximately £25 that I was paying per licence before as I have no need for any of the suite that isn't already in Nitro Pro 12? If I have to upgrade to the suite can I have a full refund on my Nitro Pro 12 licences as you've changed the rules for what I'd subscribed to without notification.