Nitro VIP Access

reverhart

Hi! My VP recently purchased Nitro VIP Access as I have an issue where I need to submit a ticket. When I attempt to open a ticket referencing a serial number we have purchased (the one having issues), it states I cannot submit a ticket since I don't have VIP Access. I'm using the email address my VP used to purchase the VIP Access, so I'm not sure where the issue is. 

Since I can't email anyone and there is no phone support, I'm not sure how I can submit but ticket via VIP Access. Please assist!

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @reverhart,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I just sent you a private message to ask for more information.

I will wait for your response.

Cheers!

Thomas Lutes

I just upgraded to Nitro Pro 12 Productivity Suite and have the exact same problem reported by reverhart except for one difference.

I've previously owned Nitro Pro and had an account set up using my gmail email address. When I did the upgrade, I inadvertently used my yahoo email address. I had no problem downloading Nitro Pro 12 and activating, although I do have a technical problem that I have inquired about in the "General" section of this forum.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tomel,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 1 year later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John VanVoorhis,

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the Order Number of your VIP Access?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John VanVoorhis,

Thank you for the private message.

Necessary adjustments has been made on your account which means your VIP Access, Premium Support and Product Updates are now linked to your Nitro Pro 13.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Edited by AllainU