Night Mode/Dark Background - Light Text

Yuri_TxM

Seems like a pretty basic issue, but I'm looking for it for a while and can't found it neither in the app nor anywhere around the web. Looked around the messy help pages, nothing either.

How can I set the page background to dark/black and the font to a light color? Can't work with this white page. 

Thanks

• I agree 2

• 5 months later...

I've used this in software in the past and it has always been a fantastic experience. When looking to purchase PDF software for my business, I desperately wanted to use Nitro. Unfortunately, until this becomes an option I won't be buying in.

Could not agree more with OP. Working for long periods of time on a white background is extremely uncomfortable.

It would be wonderful if theme options were available, such as sepia-tone or custom color backgrounds and text. I don't understand why these aren't default options in 2020.

• I agree 2

• 1 year later...
Richard Goldstein

I just upgraded to latest version  - 13.16.2 - and given how common this feature is in other software, just expected it to be there.  If it is, I can't find it.

It hurts my eyes after a while and would REALLY appreciate this option.

Anybody from NP listening?

Thanks - Richard

• I agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Drew Littleton

Any update on this feature - I just want a Dark Theme - toolbar etc. All modern apps provide this now and Nitro is behind with this feature. I'm evaluating a similar product Foxit PDF Editor which already has this feature.

• I agree 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Like others, I so much want to use NitroPDF because of it's design and feature set. However, I'm on the list of those wondering 'why' Nitro has yet to implement a dark/nite mode. As someone who frequently works in a low lite environment I cannot tolerate the blaring, stark white of Nitro. Please listen to your users' requests. As for me, there is no other choice but to use another product.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...