Older Version of Nitro Pro

Lessable

I originally posted the following question on June 7th:

I have an older version of Nitro Pro that I've been using for sometime.  Recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10, the version of Nitro Pro that I have will not run on this laptop.  I've entered the product key/serial number into the upgrade portal and received the message that the number can not be verified.  How do I receive an upgraded version of Nitro Pro?

I received a reply back on June 9th from an advanced member, official nitronaut: Thank you for reaching out to us through our community forums! Could you please send me your Nitro Pro serial number through private message so I can verify it on my end? To send a private message mouse hover to my user image then click on message. I look forward to hearing back from you.

I replied back on June 10th, but have not received any communication back.  I'm not sure if this is normal support, or if the official nitronaut actually works for your company.  I think I am asking an easy question, if someone could advise I would appreciate it.  

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Lessable

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this issue has caused. 

I have sent my response to your private message along with the details regarding your concern.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out through that private message.

Cheers!