Adding docs to bookmarked pages

eagan

I have 20 -30 pages which have bookmarks

1) Is there a way to drag and drop docs under a bookmarked page or do I have to insert via the thumbnails on left ribbon

2) If so, when view the small thumbnails it is hard to see the docs even though tried to enlarge them with + sign so IS there  way to view the thumbnails and have the

pages that are bookmarked highlighted for quick ref like Foxit ?

3)  Sometimes a doc is  received later and has to be inserted somewhere in the pdf under a bookmarked page in the middle of the set for example. Is there a easier way to find / locate the 

page that you want  the doc   to be inserted before or after that particular page?

Thx for the suggestions 

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

1- Doesn't look like you can drag & drop onto bookmarks, but you can drag & drop onto the thumbnails, or use the Insert button on the Home tab & the Page Layout tab to choose exactly where you want your file to go.

3- using Insert page is probably the best here- it allows you to specify exactly where the page goes (before or after).  If you switch to Continuous facing, you can have parts of 4 pages on the screen at the same time- this is the square with four boxes on the bottom of the window.

Hope that helps a little!

Thx for the response

There s/be a mark on the pages to let us know it has been bookmarked so can use that mark for easy reference when trying to insert a new page.

Is there a way to tell which pages have been bookmarked when viewing the pages?

Thx

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Not that I know of- if you'd like it to exist, post over on the Product Improvement forum about it, with some details about how it would be useful.