Used for ESignature

NitroCustomerServiceSucks

Hi all, 

I have Nitro 9. I am considering getting whatever the newest version is. But here is what I need to do. 

I have documents I am working with that are essentially contacts & agreements. There are several signatures required. As I recall, I think Nitro 9 has esignatures built in. However, is there anyway to have a 'parent entry' where the individuals information is placed and where the signature is placed and thereby the information populates to the other entries of the documents. As an example, there are three different places where the address is entered. 

Can 9 do this or do I need a newer version. 

P

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Not that I am aware of out-of-the-box; there might be a way to do this with Javascript, but you'd need to find such a script elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, if the poplulation idea cannot be done then can each signature entry be setup to take an esignature through Nitro?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

I think so- there's probably two ways you could do this:

Either use Nitro Cloud, which lets you do all of this (https://www.gonitro.com/nps/cloud/online-electronic-signatures-document-workflows ) or try using digital signature blocks from the Forms tab to build a signing workflow.  Without some Javascript, I don't think you can get this to work with QuickSign.