Issue with "Snapshot" feature

ihavequestions

ihavequestions

Whenever I take a snapshot of my document, then Add Image > From Clipboard to insert the snapshot, it does not paste with the same resolution/size as the original snapshot. It's always larger. Is there any way that I can force it to paste using the exact size that it was selected as? I inserted an image to illustrate my issue. Thanks for reading.

3N2z2Ez.png

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Not sure what you can do about the fuzziness, but if you are trying to add a checkmark to your document, this is the best way to do it:

I found a workaround that will work for us. Instead of making a stamp I made a signature with a transparent background check mark. I added it as a signature and now they can just use the signature tool as a check mark. It works really well and leaves behind only the check mark with a transparent background. (from this thread: https://community.gonitro.com/topic/4718-highlight-tool/?do=findComment&comment=11850)

ihavequestions
38 minutes ago, Steven Zakulec said:

Not sure what you can do about the fuzziness, but if you are trying to add a checkmark to your document, this is the best way to do it:

I found a workaround that will work for us. Instead of making a stamp I made a signature with a transparent background check mark. I added it as a signature and now they can just use the signature tool as a check mark. It works really well and leaves behind only the check mark with a transparent background. (from this thread: https://community.gonitro.com/topic/4718-highlight-tool/?do=findComment&comment=11850)

Thanks Steven, that's helpful. Still curious how to fix this bug with pasting from Snapshot in general.

Edited by ihavequestions