Sign in to follow this  
Steamfitterx

Auto Stamp Rotating

Steamfitterx

Hello I just installed Nitro pro 12.16.3.574 and i created a custom stamp. When I put the stamp on the drawing the text inside the stamp rotates 90 degrees, it is a dynamic stamp. When you use another kind of stamp it works fine, it does not rotate. What is the issue

AllainU

Hello @Steamfitterx,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, does this happen with every file or just with mixed-page orientation (portrait and landscape pages within the PDF file)? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Steamfitterx

Ok I will at break. Ill explain what happens than ill send you a file. It even happens with your pre loaded stamps.The stamps that are dynamic that come with nitro also do this you choose the stamp and put where you want and press the mouse button and the text inside flips. II am using scanned image files of Job isometric drawings in PDF format from a CAD program. These PDF are in 11 x 17 format. When i try to add a stamp to them from the ones rovided it rotates. I will have to download software to record this and send to you. I also found another problem with stamps and i will start a new thread for that

HarmonyA

Did you find a resolution to this issue?  I am having the same problem with stamps rotated 90 degrees when they are inserted although the image is correct until they are actually inserted.  

I tried to delete stamp and add it again, I tried to save the document and start over, I tried to resize the stamp and changing the format from portrait to landscape...I am at a loss as to why it will not work correctly.

AllainU

Hello @HarmonyA,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and m apologies for this inconvenience.

Do you have a sample file that you can provide so I can replicate it on our end?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Adrian

Hello

I have the same problem with the Nitro Pro 12. It is noticeable that stamps do the rotation only for scanned and OCR edited files. Digitally created PDF or files created with file "New" show the stamp correctly.

AllainU

Hello @Adrian ,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking my resources, kindly note that this issue will be placed on the long-term product roadmap, so unfortunately, there is no short-term solution for it. 

In the meantime, I recommend creating your stamp from an image with other information you want to use.

Please be aware that Nitro typically has multiple releases throughout the year. 

This case will be closed, however, we recommend to follow our Release Notes located on our site https://www.gonitro.com/support/documentation/release-notes 

On behalf of Nitro Pro, I apologize for the inconvenience.