Can't deactivate

Connieg

I have Nitro Pro 12.  I tried to deactivate it so I can reactivate it.  When I used your program and searched for my license number, it tells me that I cant deactivate because it is not showing as active, but on my page it IS showing as active.  Can you please help me?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Connieg,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can now safely remove Nitro from the old machine so you can reactivate it on a new one.
Please let me know how that goes.

55 minutes ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Connieg,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can now safely remove Nitro from the old machine so you can reactivate it on a new one.
Please let me know how that goes.

I uninstalled the program, how can I go back and reinstall without buying it again and just reactivate?

I reinstalled, but I still cannot seem to do anything.  When I try to deactivate it, it gives me error 20 invalid license number.  And when I scan, it only scans one page and does not show me what it scanned.  Is this an issue with Nitro Pro 12?  Can I go back to 10 or 11?  I don't think I have had anything but problems with this version since I downloaded it.  Is it the printer?  I use this for business, and I need this program!  Please help!

And when I reinstalled the program, it automatically put in the license number I got when I bought the Nitro Pro 12, so there is no where that I can activate it.  It also says that I have 2 that I can activate but none is active.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Connieg,

If it prompts you to deactivate when you go to Help >> About Nitro Pro. It means that it was automatically activated so there is no need to do it again.

About the scanning issue, can you please clarify a few things:

- What scanner are you using (brand and model)?

- Does it work with other programs like Paint?

- Please include your exact steps and some screenshots so we can see what the issue you are getting is exactly

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers!

I am using an HP Office Jet Pro 9015.  It does work with other programs, yes.  When I go to scan , I go to create, pdf from scanner, document feeder, I use the scan profile that I made for high quality.  The printer/scanner does scan the pages, but then I don't get a preview or anything else.  As for sending screen shots, I don't know how to do them