Alt File Save keyboard shortcuts not working.

Bret A. Bennett

Bret A. Bennett

Hi,

Nitro Pro 12.0.0.108  :

Alt F(ile) S(ave) keyboard shortcuts never worked. Alt F(ile) works, but none of the letter shortcuts work in that File menu. All other menus work as expected. Hum . . .

Bret

P.S. Please activate copy and paste on your About Nitro Pro form so we don't have to memorize your version and serial numbers numbers just to provide them to you.

Bret A. Bennett

Hi,

I have some new detail for this thread:

I open any pdf in Nitro Pro, then I press the Alt key and release it, then I see the keyboard shortcut letter for (F)ile (H)ome (C)onvert, etc.. Then, for example, I hit C for the convert menu, then hit E for Edit, and the keyboard shortcuts all worked as expected. No problem so far.

However, if I hit Alt and release it as above, then hit F for the File menu, the File menu drops as expected, then hit (e.g.) A/a for Save (as suggested by the little "A" box that appears over Save As, nothing happens.

Am I the only person running Nitro Pro 12.0.0.108 that experiences this? As I mentioned before, this happens only on the File menu, the other top level menus' keyboard shortcuts work fine). Hum.

Regards . . .

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @BretAB,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An internal case has been created for this while our Product & Engineering team are still investigating and working on a fix and as much as I would like to provide an ETA for the fix, it is not yet available to everyone.

Kindly note all updates will be available on this page so please visit this from time to time: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

On behalf of Nitro Pro, I apologize for the inconvenience.