cannot uninstall trial version

teabags

Please help as this is most annoying.  I used the trial version but do not want to purchase.  This was over a month ago.  Since that time I continually get this statement when I try to uninstall the trial.  It's horrible as the trial version encapsulates around every, single document I pull up!! here is the message I receive. 'The file C.Program files\NitroPDF.ex is being held in use by the process: Name:NitroPDF.Id Window title 'NitroPro'. Close that application". Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this annoyance.  So sorry I ever tried this product out.  No support numbers is horrible and the community forum makes it hard to ask a question without having to register.  I hope I don't get  flooded with advertising emails from Nitro.  Please respond to tbagliani@comcast.net 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @teabags,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and apologies for this inconvenience.

To further assist you, kindly use our Clean-up Utility to delete traces of the program by referring to this KB article:

kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/clean/000003054 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!