trial period ended i purchased but i keep getting error message

Lauri dB

help, I had an older version of nitro but got new laptop. couldn't seem to find the older version.. maybe the geek squad didn't move it over.  in any case , I downloaded trial of nitro 12 and then purchased it when trial period ended.  Got my serial number.. put that in and all I keep getting is an error message.  I'm getting really frustrated.  How can I fix this??  I need to be able to go from pdf to word doc and back again... asap!  going to troubleshoot on your website doesn't help at all.  wish there was a live person to talk to without having to pay a ton more money :(

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Lauri dB,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our record shows you purchased Nitro Pro 12 last 6th of August.

When you entered the new serial number under Help tab > Activate, what is the exact error message did you receive?

Also, what is the exact build are you seeing under Help tab > About Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

yes I entered the new serial number in active...  and got an err 

to be honest, now I can't even find the download for nitro pro 12.. and can't seem to find out how to download it again???  I think I have an old nitro in my computer and it is not letting me activate the new code.  

so now what?  how do I download nitro pro 12?  

i'm not sure what you mean by 'exact build?' that I am seeing under Help tab > About Nitro Pronitro

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Lauri dB,

Thank you for your response and my apologies for this inconvenience.

If you entered you Nitro Pro 12 and you received an error message, it could be because another version is still installed on your machine.

To check this, please open Nitro Pro > Help tab > About Nitro Pro to see the exact build. You may refer to this screenshot:

1.png.f3e56f635706303bc482bb58a0ed29d4.png

After confirming you have an older version of Nitro Pro, kindly uninstall it by going to Control Panel \ Programs \ Programs and Features and reboot your machine.

Once done rebooting, let us download your Nitro Pro 12 using below offline installers:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi 

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and entering your serial number.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.