Problems to use two NITRO 10 PRO licences in a new Computer

Jose Navarro

Jose Navarro

We replace computers in our office. By mistake two Nitro Pro licenses were deactivated and now we are unable to use them again. I use the NITRO activatiing section and I receive the following message:

Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro.

Serial Number ********************************
Version 10
Status active
Number of Activations 2
Number of Activations Allowed 2

I am  not sure if it means that after two activatios: the initial one and the one try by mistake are the two allowed activations and we wiil not be able to use them any more?

Best Regards.

J. E. Navarro

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information deleted

• Official Nitronaut

Hello J.E.

Please note, we no longer support Nitro Pro 10. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy

If you would like to trial our latest product, Nitro Pro 12, you can download it from here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try
It will run as a full featured product for 14 days! After that, if you choose not to purchase it, you can still use it as a PDF Reader.

If in the future, you would like to move your license to a new computer, or plan on reformatting your computer, I suggest you deactivate first by clicking on: Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Deactivate. This will allow you to reactivate on another computer.

I released a seat from the first serial number you provided. However, the other one is invalid. Please double-check and send me the correct one via direct message.

Cheers!