Deleting pages

Evo

Suggestion

In my home tab I cant select: Type text, quick sign , insert page , rotate or delete page. Also in the Page layout Tab I cant select the same tabs they I previously mentioned also with header and footer , water mark, bates number,  bookmark and link.

What needs to be done to rectify this issue?

5 replies to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Evo,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened?
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab
-While in About Nitro Pro, can see the serial number with the Deactivate button?
-Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hello Allain.

1. This has been in issue from time of installation

2. I have version 12.0.0.112

3. Yes I can see the serial number with the Deactivate button.

4. The issue happens with every file.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Evo,

Thank you for this information.

To further troubleshoot, please uninstall Nitro Pro 12.0.0.112, reboot your machine and install Nitro Pro 12.16 using below offline installers:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and entering your serial number.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hello Allin,

It appears the PDF's i am trying to edit do not allow you to remove pages. I was trying to edit CAR forms and it seems they stop this action. I checked this by making my own PDF file and testing out the non working options.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Evo,

If this is happening with specific PDF files, could you please open using Nitro Pro, right-click on the paper and select Document Properties?

After that, go to Security tab and check if it have any security settings. If it does, would you happen to know the password to unlock the document?