Nitro Pro 6 License Assistance

Totergott

We have a client that needs to migrate their Nitro Pro 6 install from an old machine to their new Windows 10 machine. Unlike the newer versions of Nitro, I'm not seeing any options to deactivate the current serial and when I try to enter the serial on the new install, it fails because the Serial has letters and the license apparently is only to be numbers. I've tried looking up info on the License Portal site too and it says the serial is invalid. Are there other options on getting the numbered license off the new machine (Produkey and Belarc pull the same serial that has letters).

Thanks,

Totergott

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Totergott,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy 

Aside from this, Windows 10 was not yet available when we released Nitro Pro 6 which means, we have tested it for compatibility and may not work properly if installed.

As a courtesy, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 6 so I can check its status in our system?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.