Tracking licences

Sindy

Hi,

I have 10 Nitro Pro 10 licences but I lost track of the computers which have the product active. 

Is there any way to know which computer has an active licence (eg, by MAC addresses), instead of checking computer by computer? I want to reuse the licences that are not being used. 

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

We have this same issue 12 licenses but not sure whihc one is on which machine. We now need to replace some machines that dies any way to find out which license was on which machine? 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @DYoung,

When it comes to activation and the records we keep our logs are based on a computer ID which is generated and stored exclusively within Nitro Pro's user interface. We are unable to see the computer names/IDs that you are using for the machines internally. You can find this ID on each machine by going to http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/computer id/000001916

We would recommend always maintaining a list of this Nitro Pro-specific computer ID for each corresponding user so that in the event a computer breaks down or you forget to deactivate prior to replacing a machine, you can contact us with this ID and we can then remove its activation on our end.

In order to resolve this issue, please send us a usage report of the active users of Nitro Pro within your organization and provide a list of their Nitro Pro computer IDs (instructions above on where to find this) and we can cross-reference this with our own records and proceed from there.

You can open a support ticket here: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have 21 Nitro Pro licences but I lost track of the computers which have the product active. 

Is there any way to know which computer has an active licence (eg, by MAC addresses), instead of checking computer by computer? I want to reuse the licences that are not being used. 

Thanks,