NP 12 version 12.16.3.574 slow start some files ? outlook addin??

GrahamRanft

Greetings

O/S  -Win 10 up to date.

I  have noticed certain pdf  files NP 12 latest slow to launch some pdfs.

I also suspect outlook 2013 NP addin[disabled] is generating slow start new email /reply slow by some seconds

and suspect this [might?] comes from  update NP a week or so ago.???

After doing this once[ launching new emials etc]  launch and subsequent new email is reply is

then fine just intial time after outlook first launched.

Have cleaned up some outlook folders anyway but it was ok before.

Outlook says NP  disabled due to  performance issues.

I cant remove NP addin as it need adminstrator permission and I cant find a way to do this.

No sign of NP addin for Outlook in programs that I can invoke to remove.

----

What to do next?

uninstall NP and go back previous version[which was ok]  and  in the install proceedure this version

uncheck any addin to outlook 2013?

I dont need it anyway. I run outlook with very few addins.

I will also check AVG out see if that is 'gumming up' the works.......it was updated also recently

Many thanks for any suggestions.

graham

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @GrahamRanft,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

At the moment, we still need to investigate before we can tell it's your MS Outlook is the root-cause.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Update)?
-Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. 
-How were these files created and what software was used?
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-A screenshot of the message that says 'Outlook says Nitro Pro Addin is disabled due to performance issues'.
-Does a similar message also appears with Word and Excel?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.