Error code 0x400D1129

Jane Yoo

I'm unable to open a PDF in Nitro Pro. I receive this error message: "The document could not be opened. Please contact Nitro Support for assistance. Error code: 0x400D1129." I didn't find anything in the Knowledge Base or the forums when I searched for this error code. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jane Yoo,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further understand the meaning of this error, you can visit below website and convert the last 4-digit of the error code to Decimal:

image.png.94e93b3c862ed57a54b129f07dbfce59.png

Then you may visit below URL to get more details about the Decimal Value: https://docs.microsoft.com/fil-ph/windows/win32/debug/system-error-codes--4000-5999-

ERROR_REPARSE_TAG_INVALID

4393 (0x1129)

The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid.

To further assist you, are you working on a PDF file that is saved on a shared-folder like OneDrive or alike? If yes, could you please copy that PDF file on your Desktop and open it again using Nitro Pro? How did it go?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @AllainU, thanks so much for the speedy reply. I've been sick for the past week and am finally responding. It turns out that it was a hard drive issue on my Windows laptop (not a Nitro issue). Running chkdsk allowed me to delete the troublesome PDF. Thanks for your help.