Problems printing

Isaias Masetti

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @IQMASETTI,

Thanks for posting here!

Please provide us with the following so we can test/investigate:

- The file you are printing

- The exact build of Nitro you are using (Help >> About Nitro Pro)

- Your exact steps

Cheers!

Isaias Masetti

Could you give me the guide to attach a file to this messenge? I use to insert texts on my PDF and they do not appear in the printing page, but they are there in the file.

I am having the same problem. Whatever document I decide to add text in, the document prints fine but the text that I typed in does not print. If I add an image, that will print. I use to have no problems but I think this has been happening about 2-3 weeks now.

Edited by Regina

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Regina and @IQMASETTI,

Please forward the following so we can investigate this issue:

- The file you are printing

- The exact build of Nitro you are using (Help >> About Nitro Pro)

- Your exact steps

Cheers!

Hi Leslie,

It is a  pdf document that was emailed to me to complete questions on it and it is happening even with other pdf files that I already have on my computer.

I have Nitro Pro 12.0.0.112.

Steps:

Open document, select Text and type then print. Nothing complicated. Like I said before, never had an issue until about 3 weeks ago. Nothing has changed with my computer or my printer.

I have the same issue. It's a PDF that we add text to, but the text doesn't show up in the preview and it doesn't get printed. This used to work flawlessly all the time. It stopped working within the last few weeks.

Version: Nitro Pro 12.12.1.522

I tried reinstalling Nitro, but the issue persists. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I bought Pro 12 two months ago, I have exactly the same problem. Nothing show up after I editing a pdf file on print preview. I create a new pdf for testing, it was blank when I go to print.

Well, I figured out (with no help from support) what to do to get the text to show up when print. First, you select the Text button then you need to select the Protect at the top and then select Mark for Redaction or Ctrl+R.  I was able to print what I typed on the page. I just played around enough to find this. If there is another way, please let me know. I hope this helps others.