Activation Issue

Dw411

We have Nitro 11 on one of our computers.  Its reverted to trial mode for some reason, maybe a Windows Update.  I put in the key and it says License number already used.  I deactivated it on your site.  It says there are 0 activations for that serial number and yet, I still get error -23.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Dw411,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

I'm having the same problem. I also tried to reactivate it but the message said already used. I haven't tried to deactivate it. I updated Windows 10 a couple of days ago so I'm pretty sure that's the culprit.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @CassP,

Please send me a private message and provide your Nitro Pro serial number so I can check its status on our end.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @BrendanPyzik,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 5:44 PM, AllainU said:

Hello @CassP,

Please send me a private message and provide your Nitro Pro serial number so I can check its status on our end.

Hello Allain

I'm sorry I've been slow to get back to you. I think the problem is that I have Nitro Pro 10, which has been discontinued. I assume that I need to upgrade to Nitro 13.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @CassP,

Thank you for this information.

If you have Nitro Pro 10, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter its serial number to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy:  https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!