endless tries with repeated error message :

williamlangdonbanks

williamlangdonbanks

hi gang, 

Error message "the service does not have sufficient privileges. Please reinstall".

Now I have spent many hours using all the proposed solutions (clean up tools, removed previous installers, deleted from  the reg, reinstalled offline version etc etc .....but still cant install.  What seems even more curious is  that this has been a recurring problem within the community but I cant get email support because I am not VIP. Now that sucks! Please help! 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @williamlangdonbanks,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Did you install the program on a Mac with a Bootcamp of Windows 8 or 10?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for sending me a private message to provide your Nitro Pro serial number.

To further assist you, did you install the program on a Mac with a Bootcamp of Windows 8 or 10?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

williamlangdonbanks
18 hours ago, VAHOA said:

I'm am experiencing the same issue & now Nitro Pro won't open at all....did you get a resolution? If so what was it?

I suspect my issue is tied to my macbook pro bootcamp...waiting for a resolution.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for your patience.

After checking my resources, an Enterprise build of Nitro Pro will work within a Bootcamp instance because it uses a different license-model.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you this build because it is only offered to enterprise customers with minimum purchase of 11-user license.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.

williamlangdonbanks

Hello Allain, 

Thank you for your note back. That is unfortunate. We will then be looking to get a full refund and go with Adobe (we only have 4 licences with you).

Could you please let me know how we can seek reimbursement as it was not mentioned that Nitro would be incompatible for windows on bootcamp?

Thank you for your help so far.

William

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for your response and my apologies for this inconvenience.

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.