NitroPro 13 constantly crashing when opening pdfs.

Mark Fiske

• Power User

If I can't get this to work...is there a way to revert to Pro 12 so I can get some work done???? If so, please send me the information on how to do it...Thanks!

Crashes whenever I try to open a previous Pro 12 document but not the ones downloaded with the upgrade...go figure??

• I agree 1

Patricia Reilley

I have the same problem. I have been using Nitro Pro for years and with Nitro 13 I cannot open a single PDF on my PC. I also need Nitro 12 back so I can get some work done.

• I agree 2

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @falcon86e,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf.

I will wait for your response through the support case.

Cheers!

rickjames@e-coustic.com

I upgraded from Nitro Pro 12 to 13 this afternoon.  Since then I have not been able to open any of my PDFs.  That includes those from clients and those created with Nuance PDF Pro.  I am uninstalling 13 and reinstalling Nitro Pro 12.

I did not purchase the support package. How will I be informed that the buggy initial release of Nitro Pro 13 had been fixed?

Rick James

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rickjames@e-coustic.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for this inconvenience.

Upon checking your account, a colleague of mine already sent you an email via support ticket.

For better case handling, kindly respond to that email message.

Hello @info@gotnevadareps.com,

I can see you already replied to the email message that my colleague sent you.

Please allow us to further investigate this issue using the sample file you provided.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and rest assured we will get back to you through the support thread as soon as we have an update.