Combine files not working

Daryl Pickens

No matter what option is used, when combining let's say 2 separate files(1 pg of ea) the resulting document is two pages of the 1st file(duplicate)......how do I fix this?  I just upgraded to Nitro 13....

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @DLP,

Sorry to hear that!

Can you please forward some sample files so that we can test this?

Are you getting the same results when combining other files?

Cheers!

Thank you so much for your help.  After hours of trying......any pdf that I create can be combined.  Received documents from others will copy/duplicate the first page.

These documents contain personal information so I redacted them to send as a sample.  When I did this...they combined properly.  Every file that I have this problem

with once I erase/redact the info. then it combines but again it will not do so simply as a file received.   If I get anything that is not confidential I will send samples, other

than that does anyone have any suggestions.  Thank you for your help.

• 1 month later...

Hello Tech Support,

I have the same problem with combining multiple pdf files into one: the new file is multiple of the same (first one on the list).

Based on DLP's experience I tried editing the files first and combining but it still failed, with multiples of the same 1st file. (Even if that worked that won't be a solution for me as I have to combine too many files).

Please help.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Is there a solution to this?  I am having the same problem.  3 pdfs that had form fields completed.  When combined, the combined pdf only has 3 pages each of the first document.  I'm using 13.2.6.26

Please advise.