Can't save pdfs

Squibby

I'm getting an error whenever I try to save a new pdf or save a file under a new name.  The error box states "File not found. Check the file name and try again."  

The file shouldn't be "found" since I'm creating a new file name, so I'm really confused by this error.  I'm definitely trying to save the file, not open a file that doesn't exist.

Any help is appreciated!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Squibby,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened?
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Have you tried running a repair of the Nitro Pro application? You may refer to this article:  https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks for reaching out. 

It seems to be new.   Version 12.0.0.112

Just tried running the repair, but it didn't resolve the issue.

Here's a specific example of the problem.  I'm trying to combing three pdfs into one by using "Combine."  I select the files, press "Create", and get the "Save As" window.  I type in a file name and press "Save."  That's when I get the error message telling me "File not found. Check the name and try again."

I appreciate any help!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Squibby,

Thank you for this information.

I would love test your workflow on my end so please send me your PDF file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.