Crashing, Not typing/highlighting in correct place

AccountCom Admin

AccountCom Admin

Hi, 

Almost every time I try to combine PDF's or organise the page order, Nitro crashes. This is becoming very frustrating. 

Also when I try to type or highlight, it is picking up the wrong area, completely different from where my cursor is. 

Please let me know what I can do to fix this. 

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @AccountCom Admin,

Thanks for posting here!

So we can investigate, can you please send us some sample files, your exact steps, screenshots, and the exact build of Nitro you are using?

Cheers!

AccountCom Admin

Hi @Leslie V.

Version - Nitro Pro 12.10.1.487

When trying to organise pages, I open the 'view and navigate through this document using page thumbnails' section. I then click the page/s I want to re order & move to where I need them to be. When I drop the pages where I want the system just crashes & wants me to send a crash report, which brings up nothing when I have tried. 

It also crashes sometimes when I try to combine PDF's. Also when combining, the pages don't combine in the order I have selected them to be in. 

When trying to type, I place my cursor in the middle of the page & the cursor ends up on the left hand side. 

When trying to highlight, I drag my cursor whilst clicking over the area & this will not pick up what I am wanting to highlight, sometimes does not highlight anything, other times it will highlight a completely different place on the page. 

How to I send you screenshots? I can't seem to add images anywhere to this post. 

Thanks

Edited by AccountCom Admin

• 3 weeks later...
AccountCom Admin

@Leslie V., Am I going to get a reply? It has almost been 3 weeks. I am fed up with this program, it is not doing what it is supposed to. There are just issues after issues. Definitely not worth the money spent that is charged. I have had enough. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @AccountCom Admin,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

I can see that you submitted some crash reports. You mentioned you added and rearranged pages. 

Please provide us with a sample file that we can test. Kindly include your exact steps and some screenshots.

I look forward to your response.

AccountCom Admin

Hi @Leslie V.,

As per previous comment on 02.10.2019.

When trying to organise pages, I open the 'view and navigate through this document using page thumbnails' section. I then click the page/s I want to re order & move to where I need them to be. When I drop the pages where I want the system just crashes & wants me to send a crash report, which brings up nothing when I have tried. 

It also crashes sometimes when I try to combine PDF's. Also when combining, the pages don't combine in the order I have selected them to be in. 

When trying to type, I place my cursor in the middle of the page & the cursor ends up on the left hand side. 

When trying to highlight, I drag my cursor whilst clicking over the area & this will not pick up what I am wanting to highlight, sometimes does not highlight anything, other times it will highlight a completely different place on the page. 

How to I send you screenshots? I can't seem to add images anywhere to this post. 

Also how do I send a sample file?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @AccountCom Admin,

You can attach files to your next reply. You should be able to drag files in the comment box.

If not, you can send me a direct message and attach the files and screenshots there.

Thanks!

AccountCom Admin

Screenshots are not going to show the problem though. What do you mean by sample file? 

Everyone in my office has the same version of Nitro & none of them have a problem. This is really frustrating.