NitroPro vers.11

antgrande

I am 1 user and I have 2 pcs (office and home) and I have installed and activated only on 1pc the vers. 11.0.2.110. The serial nr. for the activation refers only to this version ? And in case I want to install it and activate also on my 2nd pc with the same license is it possible ? I see that on the web page for Activating it says 2 ACTIVATION ALLOWED.

My problem also is that I searched everywhere, but the only version that I did not find is the vers,11. Where do I get it ?

In the meantime I see on Nitro web site that there is a newer version (13 ?). How does it work to upgrade to this newer version ? Should I purchase for the full price or there is a special  upgrade price ? Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @antgrande,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy:  https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy

If you are interested to upgrade with a discounted rate, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 11 serial number:
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

If you prefer staying with Nitro Pro 11, you may download the installers here: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/online/000004464

With regard to installing on your second machine, it is allowed s long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA):

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is NOT USED at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. 

I just checked on the web page that U sent me for the upgrade, and I see that it is for upgrading to vers. 13 I suppose, right ? And what does it mean for 1 year ? The program will it still work after that period or I am obliged to purchase it again ? I can keep working even without upgrading after that period ? As I'm not a very frequent user, I need to understand if I'm not jumping into a system that force me to spend too much money.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @antgrande,

Thank you for your response.

1-year mean you get to enjoy below highlighted services if you will also purchase VIP Access and Product Updates:

Oct2019.png.3950a0054153b28f83958607fbeb82c0.png

After 1-year of purchase, you can still use your program until it reaches End-Of-Support.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!