LICENSING - and yes, I'm shouting

Rob Nicholson

Suggestion

Rob Nicholson

Can you please, please, please get licensing and activation sorted. My client has now issued me instructions to propose a replacement for Nitro Pro and activation & updates is at the top of the list. You're about to loose nearly 100 licenses and annual software maintenance. 

So far about 10% of the licenses have de-activated themselves for unknown reasons - fortunately, they are re-activating okay without a support call.

But still about 1-in-5 new licenses still fail to activate on new computers.

Modern companies offer a user friendly license portal where we can manage users - revoke dead computers or where the user has left - and a very simple way of adding new licenses.

Come on Nitro Pro - get this sorted! And improve the SharePoint interface whilst you're at it. It comes across as you not really caring. Licensing has been awful for the four years this client has been using the product.

1 reply to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rob Nicholson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!