Activation Nitro pro 13

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Dear,

I was working with Nitro Pro 12xxxx and i received mention for the upgrade  to version 13.  I payed in 2018.06.13 an upgrade product  invoice AKD-73663xxxxxx (Ref.1384xxxxx) for a futher upgrade from V12 to V13.

With the activation of V13 the Nitro program do not accept my license with i was working with V12. I never received any quote that my license V12 would not be working for V13.

Since several years i always payed for a upgrade for the new version in the further!

What has to be done to fix that problem ?

Sincerely,

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Edited by AllainU

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Dear AllainU,

Already 7 à 8 years every time i payed for SOFTWARE INSURANCE , does not exist anymore. That insurance was a upgrade in the past was from V6, V7, V8 V9 V10 V11 V12 and last time Cleverbridge who receive the payments on the bill 2018-06-13 AKD-73663xxxxxx of Eur 38,79 they give me Eur 11,00 back 2018-06-21 AKD-73663xxxxxx WITH NO MENTION WHY !!!!

After all this years more than 7 à 8 years working with Nitro Pro x64 (Dutch).

I am very disappointed after all those years working with the standalone version being forced to buy the Suite instead of the Standalone Nitro Pro. I reinstall again Nitro Pro V12 x64.

Sincerely,

Close the thread !

Jean-Marie Lepercq

Edited by AllainU