Print on both sides

jensenkim

Suggestion

A quality of life improvement would be to add a "PRINT ON BOTH SIDES"(of paper) button when printing a document.

It just saves you having to go into your printer settings and changing it.

• I agree 1

4 replies to this suggestion

Agree, and while you are there add a Portrait/Landscape option button. It is a real pain having to go into printer properties just to change page orientation. Nearly every time I print I have to change page orientation because I like to print 2 PDF pages to one A4 page. Nitro is not smart enough to automatically rotate the A4 page to landscape to fit 2 pages, it just stacks one on top of the other.  Adobe gets it.

• I agree 1

On 10/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, Yabba said:

Agree, and while you are there add a Portrait/Landscape option button. It is a real pain having to go into printer properties just to change page orientation. Nearly every time I print I have to change page orientation because I like to print 2 PDF pages to one A4 page. Nitro is not smart enough to automatically rotate the A4 page to landscape to fit 2 pages, it just stacks one on top of the other.  Adobe gets it.

Yeah, but adobe are being a dick and greedy with their product by way of a monthly subscription, hence why we're trying out this program.

Our 'requests' are and will definitely improve this product.

All of the print functions requested are present in the free Adobe reader. Never spent a cent with Adobe but have bought three versions of Nitro. Having basic print options on the print page is the only reason I still need to use Adobe reader.

I have the same issue in Nitro Pro 13.9.1.155.  Can't print landscape on two different printers. I've tried setting Auto-rotate and center pages and tried tried turning Use PDF paper size and to select paper source, both on and off, and no change.  When I select Landscape in my printer, the page continue to come out Portrait.  This looks like a problem that spans versions.  I hope this functionality can be included soon.  Guess I'll have to go back to Adobe Reader for printing.  :(