Swapped computers and unable to activate

Colm

Hi

Had to re-install windows after a hardware failure and got the usually activation on another computer error trying to activate Nitro 12.

De-activated using the online portal but still getting an activation error that the licence is still in use..

-23: Error - Licence number already used

yet the portal show I have activated zero

Serial Number Deleted
Version 12
Status active
Number of Activations 0
Number of Activations Allowed

Any ideas ? Thanks

Colm

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Colm,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Christian Gómez

Hola buenas tardes, mi versión de Nitro 12 está teniendo el mismo problema: 3: Error - Licence number already used. En mi computadora regresó a la versión de prueba y ya  había adquirido una licencia. Si pudiera ayudarme se lo agradecería. 

Saludos

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Christian Gómez,

¡Gracias por comunicarse con nosotros a través de nuestros foros de la comunidad!

Acabo de hacer un ajuste en su licencia, por lo que ahora puede activar su copia de Nitro Pro yendo a la pestaña Ayuda> Acerca de Nitro Pro> Activar, ingresando su número de serie y haciendo clic en Activar.

¡Gracias por elegir Nitro y espero que esto ayude!

Christian Gómez
12 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Christian Gómez,

¡Gracias por comunicarse con nosotros a través de nuestros foros de la comunidad!

Acabo de hacer un ajuste en su licencia, por lo que ahora puede activar su copia de Nitro Pro yendo a la pestaña Ayuda> Acerca de Nitro Pro> Activar, ingresando su número de serie y haciendo clic en Activar.

¡Gracias por elegir Nitro y espero que esto ayude!

Mil gracias funcionó! Saludos 

Jorge Flores

Hola, mi versión Nitro 11 me indica que el numero d e serie introducido no existe, sin embargo, lo introduje en la opción de Activación, si me permitió ver y desactivar.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DanMan,

Kindly uninstall the program and reboot your machine.

After that, please download Nitro Pro 11 installers from this page: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/online/000004464

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Jorge Flores

Hello, my lap failed and was reseted every thing was eliminated including Nitro Pro 11,  the same as Dan Man, I got the "serial number does not exist" pop-up note! How can I reactivate Nitro Pro 11?

Hi Nitro Team,

I sent a private message to Allainu, do I need to add anything on the forum post first regarding the issue?

I have several NitroPro licences I want to check the status of for a company we are supporting before deactivating the licenses, I have provided them in a list in a direct message.

Who would be the best person to contact to get this checked?

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ShannonM,

I have received your private message and after checking your account records, I was able to pull-up the support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, I forwarded your message to Alex Edwardes so please wait for his response through the support case.

Cheers!

Hello, I just re-started my computer fron zero after a major failure, unfortunately it was nitro pro 11 was removed, now I cannot reactivate it even folwing the nitro reactivation instructions in nitro portal. Please, I need it a lot since it is a tool for all days for me.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jorge Flores,

Para poder ayudarlo más, ¿podría proporcionar una captura de pantalla de su ventana 'Acerca de Nitro Pro' en la pestaña Ayuda?

Además, una captura de pantalla del mensaje de error que recibió después de ingresar su número de serie.

Para enviarlo por mensaje privado, pase el mouse sobre mi nombre 'AllainU' y seleccione 'Mensaje'.

Muchas gracias de antemano y espero tener noticias suyas.

Thank you for your reply. I have uninstalled version 13 and restarted. The installer for version 11 fails after the administrator elevation prompt. I have tried reinstalling version 13 and using  Revo Uninstaller to remove but getting the same issue when trying to install version 11. The installer states it ended prematurely because of an error. This is a fresh install of Windows 10  64bit with the latest feature update 1903. This has been attempted with both local and domain administrator accounts. Please advise.

Hello - 

How do you get any help out of this USE LESS NITRO PRO outfit - have downloaded the software installed it -copied and pasted the serial number supplied by nitro -it tells me the serial is invalid -the USELESS nitro web site just leads you around in circles trying to get assistance?   complete the help forms and you juts get back a JUNK no reply email?  no wonder the product has some many bad reviews - Nitro is like fake news!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @bbj,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 

Also, please provide a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi Nitronaut,

My computer crash and bought new computer.  SInce I cannot deactivate my nitro due to the crash, any possible way you can assist to deactivate the nitro pdf in my previous computer so that I can activate in my new computer.

Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @ShannonM,

I have received your private message and after checking your account records, I was able to pull-up the support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, I forwarded your message to Alex Edwardes so please wait for his response through the support case.

Cheers!

Hi @AllainU

We have been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks now from Alex, do you know if he is contactable? Just incase he is on leave for example?

Appreciate your assistance with this!

Kind regards,

Shannon

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin
9 hours ago, ASFAZIAN said:

Hi Nitronaut,

My computer crash and bought new computer.  SInce I cannot deactivate my nitro due to the crash, any possible way you can assist to deactivate the nitro pdf in my previous computer so that I can activate in my new computer.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @ASFAZIAN,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

I need this information so I can check its status in our licensing server.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin
9 hours ago, ShannonM said:

Hi @AllainU

We have been waiting for a reply for 2 weeks now from Alex, do you know if he is contactable? Just incase he is on leave for example?

Appreciate your assistance with this!

Kind regards,

Shannon

Hello @ShannonM,

Thank you for your patience.

For better case handling, I responded to you and Mark through the support case.

Cheers!

I am having the same issue.  I did the Upgrade from 11 to 12, have the email, swapped computers, and AGAIN cannot reactivate.  Getting the "The serial Number entered does not exist...and it's the one sent to me.

Hi AllainU, I reinstal NitroPro 12. Before reinstal I deactivated. After reinstal it is impossible to activate. Allowed are 2 activations and ther is activate 0 now. Please a solution

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Theo,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Lynn Barry,

Thank you for sending me a private message to let us know you were able to install the correct version and activate using your serial number.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and have a nice weekend!

7 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Theo,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

It helps. Many thanks