Nitro Pro 13 shutdown printing

VermessungTrier

VermessungTrier

Hi, I have a problem with Nitro Pro 13 and hope someone can help me.

When I want to print a document with Nitro (utax multifunction printer), Nitro charges for a few seconds, closes and starts again.

No document is sent to the printer or printed. According to the printer manufacturer, it is not the printer.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thank you very much 🙂

Sys: Win10 Pro

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @VermessungTrier,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

While we are still investigating this issue on our end, could you please provide the exact make / model of your printer?

Have you also tried installing a different driver (PCL or PostSript)? How did it go?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

VermessungTrier

Hi, Thanks for the answer. The printer is a UTAX 2507ci. No, I did not reinstall the drivers, because the printer worked well before installing Nitro. Currently, 4 paper trays will each be controlled as separate printers. thanks

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @VermessungTrier,

Thank you for this information.

Please be informed that a new build of Nitro Pro 13 is in testing phase to address this issue so kindly visit this page from time to time:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

As much as I would like to provide an ETA for its release, it is not yet available to everyone.

Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

I have the same issue as well.  Nitro Pro 13 will not print to Kyocera.  Nitro 10 worked fine but unfortunately not this version.

Brings up the print bar but then shuts the document down.

Hi @AllainU,

we have same issue with Nitro Pro 13 only. Users with Nitro Pro 12 does not have any issue printing.

Following your instructions, we tried version 13_2_3_26 and we can confirm that problem continues.

We have Kyocera multifunction printer KYOCERA TASKALFA 4052

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased Nitro Productivity Suite almost one month ago and am still unable to print.

With Nitro Pro 12, I can print but cannot activate my license (or access features). With Nitro 13, I can activate but cannot print. The document begins to spool then the program crashes and nothing prints.

The printer is a Kyocera CS 3252ci.

Please advise on a fix or a refund. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @KellieN @JasonH @KGA,

Please our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

After checking my resources, the new build for Nitro Pro 13 that will fix this printing issue will be released in the next coming days so please visit this page from time to time:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/release-notes

Thank you for choosing Nitro and again, our sincere apologies.

VermessungTrier

Hello

the version 13.6.0.108 (November 13, 2019) of nitro pro 13 fixed the problems with the printer utax 2507 ci. 

thank you 🙂

Edited by VermessungTrier