Printing turns document blurry

Frederick Tremblay

Frederick Tremblay

I have a pdf with tons of text inside it but due to security, I can't edit this document. I used to simply print into a new nitro pdf document, but starting today, the printed document comes out with missing parts of letters and is unreadable (looks like morse code). I tried playing with the quality of the print to high and still hasen't changed. How can I fix this?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mabenediction,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We would love to have a copy of the file you are working so we can investigate further. Is this possible?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I had a similar situation when saving a MS Publisher document to Nitro pdf. If I print, rather than save as, the result is a portion of the images are distorted or blurred. 

I found better results by selecting Printer Properties > Nitro PDF Creator tab > Conversion Quality box > select "Print-ready" (larger file size).

Another options is saving the document as a pdf and then delete the necessary pages.

Frederick Tremblay

Thank you SnapHappyScrapper, but I already tried and it wasn't working.

As per Allain U's question, this document is not a document I can share but I can send you a similar document that does have a similar issue. How do I add this document in your list