Promosoft

Maximum number of courrent users has been reached

Promosoft

hi

I have a problem with my application. It was install since 3 years . I have a licence for 1 to 5 users. It's install on a RDS server. Since 2 Week i have a message "MAximum number of concurrent has been reached!. I dont understand why. My licence is always activated. 

Thanks.

Leslie V.

Hello @Promosoft,

Please note that in order to install Nitro Pro on a server, you will need a server license in addition to a compatible setup.

Server licenses are part of our Business and Enterprise plans which is for 11+ users. If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales department.

Cheers!

Promosoft

Hi,

If i  understand you know that a licence for 5 users can't be use on an RDP Server without a server Licence Nitro ? 

cheers

Leslie V.

Hello @Promosoft,

A special server license is needed for it to work on an RDP server. We don't issue server licenses for 5 users only.

I hope that helps clarify. Cheers!

jpotrz

@Promosoft did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm facing it as well. I have ~6 users on an RDS environment that need to use Nitro at the same time. I'm being told that it's a 20 user minimum which seems ridiculous to me. I can't seem to get any sales person at Nitro to reply back to my inquiry submission.