Nitro Pro 13 won't add images to PDF

twitte

I just upgraded from Nitro Pro 10 to Nitro Pro 13.  Now the new version won't let me add images to a PDF (like signatures, etc.).  This feature worked fine in Nitro Pro 10.  I'm running Windows 7 with all the latest updates.  Anyone have any suggestions or clues as to what is going on here?  Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @twitte,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for the same concern.

For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case.

Cheers!

AllainU,

I don't have any email messages regarding this subject.  No one has answered the support ticket.  Could you please provide me with help on this problem?  I noticed that besides not being able to add an image to a PDF I also can't add a signature (image) for quick sign.  This problem shows up in my Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system.  A third computer running Windows 10 did work okay so I'm not sure what is going on.  Thank you.

AllainU,

I don't have any email messages regarding this subject.  No one has answered the support ticket.  Could you please provide me with help on this problem?  I noticed that besides not being able to add an image to a PDF I also can't add a signature (image) for quick sign.  This problem shows up in my Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system.  A third computer running Windows 10 did work okay so I'm not sure what is going on.  Thank you.

Update:  I found the email in my spam folder.

AllainU,

I'm back.  I couldn't get any help at all from submitting the help ticket.  Can you help me?  Nitro Pro 13 has a lot of problems from what I can tell. It locks up, it won't open a document created in Adobe (by my customer) making me go to Adobe Reader to open it, I can't insert an image and I can't insert a signature for the Quick Signature feature.  My Nitro Pro 10 worked better than Nitro Pro 13.  Either please give me support and fixes or refund my money.  Thanks.    PS - I have tried the Nitro Pro on 3 computers, one with Windows 7 (problems) and two with Windows 10 (problems on one but not the other).  Very strange!