Upgrade to Nitro Pro 13

DSnijders

Hi

How can I buy the upgrade from Nitro Pro 12 to Nitro Pro 13?

Also, if I take the software insurrance, can I extend it every year?

So if I buy Nitro Pro 13 with software insurrance now, I get free upgrade to Nitro Pro 14 if it comes out within the year that my insurrance is active.

Lets say next year, I pay to extend the software insurrance and then I get Nitro Pro 15, 16,17 and so for free if I extend every year the software assurance?

Am I correct?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @DSnijders,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you will buy Nitro Pro 13 with VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance), you are entitled for a free upgrade of Nitro Pro 14 upon its release.

During the process of availing the free upgrade, you must renew your VIP Access for another year for you to get a free upgrade to Nitro Pro 15 on 2021.

So cut it short, renewing your VIP Access every year is the key for the free upgrade for every releases.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Edited by AllainU

• 3 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @gjohnston7,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, I can see you were able to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 for free because you have a valid VIP Access.

I can also see you purchased Product Updates. I would also like to share that Product Updates is way different with Product Upgrade (that is part of purchasing VIP Access). Updating is when a newer build is released of the same software version you are currently using. For example, if you had Nitro Pro 12, with build 12.0.0.112 installed, you can then update to 12.16.3.574 (the most recent release to date).

Product Updates include items like bug fixes, enhancements, and security updates. This is why we recommend that you are always running the current build of the software.  To find the latest the update for your particular version of Nitro Pro please visit this link:  https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

With regards to Product Upgrade, it is when a newer version of Nitro Pro is purchased. An example would be upgrading from Nitro Pro 10 to Nitro Pro 11 (same with Nitro Pro 12 to Nitro Pro 13).

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!