Activation Issue

msanig

I have two Nitro Pro 13 licences which I understand allows me to install Nitro Pro on four machines. I have successfully installed Nitro on two machines using a licence number ending in ...3764.

I have successfully installed Nitro on one machine using the licence number ending in .....5361 but when I try to install the programme on the second machine I get the error message saying that the number of licences permitted has been reached. I have recently changed over two machines on which Nitro was deactivated on both - they both had Nitro Pro 12 and were not upgraded in anticipation of new machines being bought. Can you please assist me with this  problem and enable me to add Nitro Pro 13 to the fourth machines.

Thanks in anticipation.

Michael

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @msanig,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the Computer ID from the first machine that was activated using the serial number that ends with 5361?

You may refer to this article on where you can find it: http://support.nitropdf.com/entries/21516528-Computer-ID-and-Installation-ID-locations

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

AllainU,

Thank you for your response.

The first machine on which Nitro Pro 13 was installed and activated using the serial number ending in ...5361 is a Dell XPS15 - the machine Number is N8UH6CM.

Trust this assists.

Michael

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @msanig,

Thank you for this information, however, kindly note when it comes to activation and the records we keep our logs are based on a Computer ID which is generated and stored exclusively within Nitro Pro's user interface. We are unable to see the computer names/user names that you are using for the machines internally.

To further assist you, please provide the Computer ID from your N8UH6CM by referring to this article:

http://support.nitropdf.com/entries/21516528-Computer-ID-and-Installation-ID-locations

Once you have this information, please send it via private message by hovering your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.