I can't activate my Nitro Pro

shenaiz

I bought a license, but I can't input the serial number. Whenever I open Nitro, an error pops up,

"Nitro Pro has encountered an error with your license. Please re-try activation. If you still encounter an error please contact support. Error code: -7089".

Please assist.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @shenaiz,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you please send me the serial number so I can check? You can send it via direct message.

I cannot locate a key using the email address you are using.

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @shenaiz

I responded to your message last week through that direct message and also today.

I created a support ticket for you instead so that we can troubleshoot the problem directly.

Thanks!

Hi

I have been trying to reactivate my Nitro Pro licence on a new laptop but it tells me the serial number does not exist, try again.

I have successfully reactivated it on my old laptop so I know I have the correct number

Please help

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Jayne Jones,

Please make sure you have the correct version installed. You can check what version by going to your old laptop and then open Nitro. Go to Help >> About Nitro Pro

Your version will be written in this format: Nitro Pro 10.2.3.4 --> This means it's version 10.

Go to this page and look for the correct version for your new laptop: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464

Hope that helps!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @shenaiz

I just wanted to reach out regarding this issue.

Our team has been able to find a workaround:

1. Close Nitro. 
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Nitro\Pro\13 (note that ProgramData is a hidden folder) You can also get to the ProgramData folder by typing %programdata% in the Windows Start Menu.
3. Delete the Nalpeiron folder
4. Relaunch Nitro and then try reactivating. This should now work. 

Please let us know how this goes for you.